Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My custom Tesla Model Y!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
boom

Attachments

• myy.png
    myy.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 88
Here she is! The list of what I did to the car is below. Enjoy the pictures!

View attachment 531504

View attachment 531505

View attachment 531506

- Tesla Model Y Performance
- XPEL stealth
- TSportsline - 20" TSS Flow Forged rims
- TINT - Front Windshield 70% // Front Windows 35% // Back Windows 50% // Rear Glass and Roof 35% // Headlights 50%
- Blacked out T's and badge

~ Enjoy! Post some photos of your Model Y! ~

Loving the setup. What’d you end up doing with the 21” Uberturbines? I’m curious if there’s decent demand out there or how much people would pay for them. Any noticeable difference in range yet and does the car adjust any changes to readings for the smaller wheels? I’m thinking about making the exact switch but would need to offset the costs with the Uberturbines considering I just bought a 70k car during a recession ..

Here she is! The list of what I did to the car is below. Enjoy the pictures!

View attachment 531504

View attachment 531505

View attachment 531506

- Tesla Model Y Performance
- XPEL stealth
- TSportsline - 20" TSS Flow Forged rims
- TINT - Front Windshield 70% // Front Windows 35% // Back Windows 50% // Rear Glass and Roof 35% // Headlights 50%
- Blacked out T's and badge

~ Enjoy! Post some photos of your Model Y! ~

I did call Rhino and she was super nice and helpful on the phone.

• Love
Reactions: jasonLA
@jasonLA this is awesome. Nearly exactly what I want.

1) Can you post a side shot so I can see how the tints are? You said 35% on the fronts and 50% on the backs? I assume you did this so that the tints would end up being the same? Did you consider doing lighter on the fronts for cali laws?

2) How much did you pay for blackout the decals?

3) Why did you tint the headlights? Just cosmetic?

@jasonLA this is awesome. Nearly exactly what I want.

1) Can you post a side shot so I can see how the tints are? You said 35% on the fronts and 50% on the backs? I assume you did this so that the tints would end up being the same? Did you consider doing lighter on the fronts for cali laws?

2) How much did you pay for blackout the decals?

3) Why did you tint the headlights? Just cosmetic?
1) Yes, I did try to match them as much as possible. Any tint in California is illegal on the front windows. So kind of a risk.
2) Blacking out the T and DM badge was $75
3) Just cosmetic. I wanted to get with a dark black theme with matte white. So I wanted the headlights so somewhat match the tint on the windows.

• Love
Reactions: jhams