Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My CybrTrk lent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$4272 is the current 24 mo budget for cable/internet. That we can whittle down w cutting the cable.

-Coffee only brewed at home pockets another $500 or so=$1000

Wow, that's about $5200 right there! Sell some cars and bikes, and we'll be at around 50%, leaving $25K to save; $250 a week puts us at MSRP for the DM AWD. No worries.

Let's see what else I can dig up.....

Reactions: mikes_fsd
I am going to calculate my monthly payments if i did zero down. Then save that each month on top of my current car payment until its time to purchase the truck. I will us 50% that money i save as my down payment or cover the cost of upgrades.

As far as the "lent" aspect goes. I will also be cutting back on some of lifes luxuries, i also recently graduated college and will be starting full time employment, so that should make everything doable if i just continue to spend they way i have been on a part time salary.

I am going to calculate my monthly payments if i did zero down. Then save that each month on top of my current car payment until its time to purchase the truck. I will us 50% that money i save as my down payment or cover the cost of upgrades.

As far as the "lent" aspect goes. I will also be cutting back on some of lifes luxuries, i also recently graduated college and will be starting full time employment, so that should make everything doable if i just continue to spend they way i have been on a part time salary.

That's it!!!

We do it together, share some ideas, and voila!!! No payment and a shiny new DualMotor beast, w/o dipping in to savings or cashing anything in that's an "asset"!!! You getting the flame thrower? Solar? Dual or tri, oh my?