Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Boulder.dude : There is hope. I placed my order 4/25 MY AWD LR, white 5 seater, black interior, 19” wheels, no FSD. Dates disappeared as well about a week ago and just gave me the standard “7-10 weeks from order date”. Site started acting up 2-4 days ago. Out of the blue, I received a text saying car was ready for delivery. Received this text before even getting a VIN. Live in Parker, CO and picking up in Littleton on 5/28. I’m putting down more than normal I suspect, so wondering if that has something to do with it? Good luck!! Lots of people in this forum who ordered around mid to late April getting VINs today.
Thanks for the heads up! Thinking good thoughts and hoping to pick up from Superior SC next week! 🤞

Boulder.dude : There is hope. I placed my order 4/25 MY AWD LR, white 5 seater, black interior, 19” wheels, no FSD. Dates disappeared as well about a week ago and just gave me the standard “7-10 weeks from order date”. Site started acting up 2-4 days ago. Out of the blue, I received a text saying car was ready for delivery. Received this text before even getting a VIN. Live in Parker, CO and picking up in Littleton on 5/28. I’m putting down more than normal I suspect, so wondering if that has something to do with it? Good luck!! Lots of people in this forum who ordered around mid to late April getting VINs today.
That's awesome! I can imagine that anyone who's ordered in Q2 will get a Q2 delivery by the end of June. With demand being as high as ever, I have a hard time believing Tesla wouldn't be doing whatever they can to get every Q2 car delivered in the same quarter to show high earnings for shareholders. If they can't, earnings will decrease, and so will their stock price. They'll figure it out. We just have to all be patient together!

...easier said than done.

For what it's worth...
Ordered my M3 long range in VA on May 21st almost week ago).
Delivery date started at 4-11 weeks. Then a couple days later to June 12-30th. Today it changed to 3-11 weeks. And just now to no estimate at all. Just 'we will contact you...".

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Reactions: cmak826 and JavD4
The delay in “chips” has hit a 17 week turnaround and is still climbing from order to buyer delivery. I’d expect everything to be about 3-4-5 months late for orders.
We ordered and F150 recently and it’s a 3 month wait for that even where they pop out and sell one every minute.
I got a notice on my Tesla account that the new MY's are going without the front radar and will be updating the next several months to cameras...I wonder if this was actually the hold up vs. chip issue because wouldn't you know that right after I got the notice and clicked "Continue with delivery", I FINALLY got a VIN assignment and an estimated delivery date of May 28-31st!! 😄

May 29 Update: Yesterday I received a Proceed with Delivery task on my Tesla webpage. A few hours after completing the Proceed with Delivery task I received a txt message asking me to book a delivery appointment. Once I did this it redirected me to my Tesla webpage which now showed me the VIN number. I am now scheduled to pick up the car on Tuesday morning. :)🍾🥂 The SA said a whole bunch of cars had arrived from the factor so there is hope for those folks still waiting.