Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do these updates appear randomly during the day or at a specific time? Trying to stop hitting the refresh button like it's my second job...
I feel your pain, it appears random to me based on other posts I’ve read. I’ve only had an EDD pop up for a week or so with a generic “March”, which promptly disappeared after a couple days. It updated on a Saturday morning for what it’s worth, I see people reporting updates throughout the week and at various times.

I feel like I'm checking hourly, I know it’ll be 2022, but just knowing a date would help me worry less about it. Teslas in my head, haha.

Reactions: Michael Y 2020
I feel your pain, it appears random to me based on other posts I’ve read. I’ve only had an EDD pop up for a week or so with a generic “March”, which promptly disappeared after a couple days. It updated on a Saturday morning for what it’s worth, I see people reporting updates throughout the week and at various times.

I feel like I'm checking hourly, I know it’ll be 2022, but just knowing a date would help me worry less about it. Teslas in my head, haha.
I am in the same boat. Keep on refreshing every hour or so. Tesla is definitely in my head. EDD for my car is Dec 23-Jan 12, seems to be far off.

OD 08/23, MYLR5 W/B. Initial EDD January, then March, then Nov27-Dec-17 (I was so happy), then MAGIC... it disappeared again.
It has been a few weeks without an EDD. I would be really sad to count how many times I refreshed my browser since. Honestly this lack of info is really frustrating.

OD mid-July, MY LR 5 Grey/Black 19" to Chicago area.

Initial estimate was Oct-Nov after filling all steps, but there's been no EDD in recent memory. Had assumed it would show up post-Q3 bonanza, but no dice. Pinged rep today to see if there's any update
@dragonflight and @night_fury Same situation for me: Placed my order July 5, MYLR, WH/BL, 19", 5 seat. EDD went from Oct to Sept to Nov to Dec to Jan to nothing! It's been stuck at "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration." for over a month! My SA hopes it will update soon.

Meanwhile, my father-n-law ordered the exact same vehicle/specs two days after mine (July 7) and his delivery is next week!

My delivery date finally reappeared today with November 10 - December 8, a far cry from the generic March EDD that popped up for a few days last month and then disappeared again. Time to get on getting a charger installed, I hope others are seeing the same now that we're a week into Q4!

Funny…. Not really! MY, 5, White, 20” and a hitch. My EDD just moved from Early November to December 4 - December 31 . My OD was 8-7…. The suspense is killing me! I’m glad I didn’t finalize the financing for the Nov 4th EDD. I really wish Tesla would get their poop in a group around this. If you can’t deliver a solid date then just leave it blank is my feeling on this. The bouncing drives all kinds of issues with Financing, selling current vehicles, etc…. And, it just looks like you have no control over your business. I worked ast fortune 100 companies my whole career in Logistics and procurement. A bouncing production schedule costs time and resources and drives customers bat *sugar* crazy. I’m guess the recent $2k price increase is geared towards mitigating some of thos increased costs but it won’t make new customers very happy. I guess I should be thankful for paying less and still kinda being in the 4 month delivery window my SA advised when I ordered so there is that. If it is really gonna be 12-31 then I‘d just as soon take delivery in January and have the potential for the bigger subsidy assuming congress actually gets that done. Anyway, can’t wait to get it. I may have to schedule another test drive to get my fix!

• Funny
Funny…. Not really! MY, 5, White, 20” and a hitch. My EDD just moved from Early November to December 4 - December 31 . My OD was 8-7…. The suspense is killing me! I’m glad I didn’t finalize the financing for the Nov 4th EDD. I really wish Tesla would get their poop in a group around this. If you can’t deliver a solid date then just leave it blank is my feeling on this. The bouncing drives all kinds of issues with Financing, selling current vehicles, etc…. And, it just looks like you have no control over your business. I worked ast fortune 100 companies my whole career in Logistics and procurement. A bouncing production schedule costs time and resources and drives customers bat *sugar* crazy. I’m guess the recent $2k price increase is geared towards mitigating some of thos increased costs but it won’t make new customers very happy. I guess I should be thankful for paying less and still kinda being in the 4 month delivery window my SA advised when I ordered so there is that. If it is really gonna be 12-31 then I‘d just as soon take delivery in January and have the potential for the bigger subsidy assuming congress actually gets that done. Anyway, can’t wait to get it. I may have to schedule another test drive to get my fix!
With your toe, errr tow option added, that may cause a 'hitch' in your EDD as that adds an additional supply line/logistics hurdle. Just a newbe attempt to pass a :)

Reactions: BTVev and SFNM Jack