Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Luck everyone! Placed my order April 9 and no VIN and delivery date now is July 5 - July 30. From May 31 to June 5 to disappear and now super far!
MYLR white on white, 20”, 7 seaters.
SA told me they are waiting for VIN.....
It's been a long time. I just give up.
Did you get your vehicle. My estim delivery date is until January 22, but not VIN number yet

Quite the opposite for me. I ordered on 8/21 with a January EDD, now when I go into my Reservation management, it's showing an April EDD. No date range, just April. Seems I've been pushed back with the rest of the new orders. :eek:(

MYLR/Midnight Silver/BW Interior/5-Seat/Induction Wheels/Tow Hitch/No FSD

Tip for those hitting refresh every so often. If you use Chrome, I use an extension called "Super Simple Auto Refresh". You can set your refresh interval and it will do the refreshes in the background. Then you can just check the tab every so often.
Mine is called "Super Easy Auto Refresh" but maybe there are two? You can also get a free version of an extension called Distill which will monitor web page changes every 6 hours and send you an email when something changes. I think the paid version checks every 5 minutes.

Reactions: jkoeller
one data point here:

Blue Model Y Dual-motor with tow hitch, ordered August 22 initial delivery time Dec 10 - Jan 19
Then the delivery data was gone entire September.
It reappears early October showing as Dec 9 - Jan 10, and today it changed to Nov 11 - Dec 9.

@dragonflight and @night_fury Same situation for me: Placed my order July 5, MYLR, WH/BL, 19", 5 seat. EDD went from Oct to Sept to Nov to Dec to Jan to nothing! It's been stuck at "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration." for over a month! My SA hopes it will update soon.

Meanwhile, my father-n-law ordered the exact same vehicle/specs two days after mine (July 7) and his delivery is next week!
Update: There was a delay because I had removed FSD from my order. All is fixed now as my Tesla Advisor was able to work to get a VIN assigned to me. I'm very happy!

I'm 1 week from the first day of my EDD (Nov 3rd), and no VIN yet. The fact that the EDD window opens so soon is driving me almost crazier than when it was months away. I'm not sure how I am going to hold myself together over the next month or so. Fingers crossed it comes in the early part of the EDD.

I'm 1 week from the first day of my EDD (Nov 3rd), and no VIN yet. The fact that the EDD window opens so soon is driving me almost crazier than when it was months away. I'm not sure how I am going to hold myself together over the next month or so. Fingers crossed it comes in the early part of the EDD.
Mine first day of the delivery window is the 30th of this month and no VIN yet either. Getting excited for sure and just trying to be patient. I figure I can’t control the outcome so I figure getting worked up won‘t do anyone any good and will only raise my blood pressure. One morning we will wake to a car assigned to us.

I am about 10 days from the first day of my EDD and I feel the same way. When it was weeks away I seemed to be able to control the stress I put myself through. Now that it is becoming more real, I am driving myself crazy. :)

Well, I was one day into my estimated delivery window which was 10-30 to 11-27. Woke this Am to find it pushed to mid to end December. Some days I think I’m never gonna get this thing. Funny but this was my original EDD two days after I ordered it so I guess we’re back to where we started….