Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My eXperience so far

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought I'd share my experience so far.

I put together my vehicle specs together on the evening of 2/26 and saved it to my account. First thing on the 27th I received a phone call offering to answer any questions and asking if I was ready to place the order. After the call and after having a couple of questions answered, I put down the deposit.

Within 30 minutes of placing the deposit I received a call from the closest store/service center. They asked if I had questions or if I'd be interested in driving an X for an extended test drive. Of course, I jumped at the chance and she asked me when I wanted to pick it up. I told her I couldn't pick it up until 3/1. She asked if I lived over an hour away (I live almost exactly 1 hour away). When I told her this, she offered to deliver it to me. She said they'd have it to my house by noon on 3/1. At 10:30 that morning I received a text saying they were 20 minutes away. They showed me around the car and made sure I was comfortable with all the features. They spent probably 15 minutes with me. The only glitch was that they forgot the license plate (it was a brand new vehicle). So they drove back to the store and came back a little while later and attached the plate. I had the vehicle until 3/3 at 5 pm. And they even drove me to the train station afterward.

What a dream to drive! It was amazing in every way. And I can't wait for my own delivery. My VIN was assigned the morning the loaner was due back.

I decided to finance part of the car so I filled out the online credit app this morning. It said I would have an answer back in 1-2 days. I submitted the app at 8:41 am. I had an approval back at 8:48 am with a 3.75% APR.

If the rest of the experience goes half this well, I'll be very happy!

So glad to read a positive experience. I’m awaiting delivery for this weekend and feel somewhat terrified reading all the negative deliveries on this forum so yours is a bit refreshing. I’m excited and hope my delivery goes well and the car is flawless