Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Floor Mats from AUTAILORS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello gang - A newbie and first post.

Got MY about a month ago. Love the car despite all the body panel issues (Tesla SC fixed many of them). There is one thing that is driving me crazy - black carpet and floor mats. Every little specs of dust are visible. So I am in the market for floor, trunk and frunk mats. I knew about the ones from Tesmanian and 3D Maxpider. Both look very nice and I will probably get the trunk and frunk map from one of them - still deciding which.

For the interior, I am not a fan of the all weather mats. I live in So. Cal so all-weather is not all that necessary. I've been looking at the mats from AUTailors on Amazon Does anyone have any experience with them. They look very good but I have not seen much info/feedback about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
These look really nice. Not sure about 8-piece vs 9-piece, and the answers on amazon aren't really clear. Does the 8-piece simply have a larger cargo area mat that covers cargo plus folded-down rear seats, whereas the 9-piece lets you leave one piece out when the rear seats are up? Or.... am I misunderstanding how they're cut?

These look really nice. Not sure about 8-piece vs 9-piece, and the answers on amazon aren't really clear. Does the 8-piece simply have a larger cargo area mat that covers cargo plus folded-down rear seats, whereas the 9-piece lets you leave one piece out when the rear seats are up? Or.... am I misunderstanding how they're cut?

The 9 p is a split trunk, let's u open both under cargo compartments. The 8p is just 1 solid piece. Neither deals with the rear seats folded

Reactions: Y_tho
Received the 9 piece sport set (MY) and they're very nice, so glad went with these. Not sure if I saw it here or Amazon but reviewer said there was an issue with the front passenger mat being too large .... NOT true, all of the mats fit perfect. Website says provide email address and discount code will be sent, well not received for hours and I went and ordered without it. Finally received the discount code the next day. Autailers quickly gave me a 10% credit off order when I explained what happened. If you order directly from Autailers there is a 10% off code plus free shipping (mine was about $30 cheaper than Amazon) code is 10OFFALL. Not an issue for me, probably true of the 1 piece trunk mat also, but when you open and close the under compartment closest to the hatch the mat moves a bit. Rather have the two piece trunk mat that allows easier access to both under compartments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlvs and Y_tho
Hello gang - A newbie and first post.

Got MY about a month ago. Love the car despite all the body panel issues (Tesla SC fixed many of them). There is one thing that is driving me crazy - black carpet and floor mats. Every little specs of dust are visible. So I am in the market for floor, trunk and frunk mats. I knew about the ones from Tesmanian and 3D Maxpider. Both look very nice and I will probably get the trunk and frunk map from one of them - still deciding which.

For the interior, I am not a fan of the all weather mats. I live in So. Cal so all-weather is not all that necessary. I've been looking at the mats from AUTailors on Amazon Does anyone have any experience with them. They look very good but I have not seen much info/feedback about them.

Can you please take some pics with the white seats?

Can you please take some pics with the white seats?
D48B8345-0282-47B6-BD9B-331C64C658D3.jpeg 39E55ECA-9A00-4F68-8959-D345B4E32F26.jpeg 69102B63-FB73-49ED-92CF-CEE40AC90E07.jpeg
93ADD994-D37F-4FBD-A766-8CE4451C9704.jpeg4FD504A8-1DE8-4884-812A-EAE9DFAA6D98.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine arrived today. I sent a request through Amazon for the 10% discount cause for some reason at the direct site I couldn't find the split trunk set, but Amazon had it. They fulfilled the request so yay to that.

The mats themselves are pretty nice, just what I wanted for trunk/frank. They don't cling like I expected but I assume with time they'll dig in a little more.

Now just the long wait for maxpider front/rear passenger mats.

Mine arrived today. I sent a request through Amazon for the 10% discount cause for some reason at the direct site I couldn't find the split trunk set, but Amazon had it. They fulfilled the request so yay to that.

The mats themselves are pretty nice, just what I wanted for trunk/frank. They don't cling like I expected but I assume with time they'll dig in a little more.

Now just the long wait for maxpider front/rear passenger mats.

I did not know that I can get Amazon to match the discount code. I ordered from Amazon of the easy return in case I don't like it. Learn something everyday.

Got mine today (delayed by UPS). The quality is much better than the original black mat (carpet) from Tesla. I got the 9-piece set (2 for the main trunk.

In general, I like this better than the all black look from Tesla. This gives a slightly different look to it. All weather is not all that important where I live (So Cal), this has softer feel almost like carpet. Just what I needed.

The 2-piece trunk set does not look as good as a 1-piece version but I think it is more practical when trying to access the lower storage compartment.

Attachments

• IMG_8528.jpg
    IMG_8528.jpg
    694.6 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_7465.jpg
    IMG_7465.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_7369.jpg
    IMG_7369.jpg
    876.1 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_8528.jpg
    IMG_8528.jpg