Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My friend and I build a LED charging station for our cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,
So my friend has this "toy barn” where he keeps his cars... We are both big fans of Tesla, so we decided to build a charging station/set for our cars :) . We used 40 dimmable LED panels that we ordered online. The only thing we are still deciding on is where we want to put the charging station (don't want it to be to visible, thoughts?). We will see what happens but we thought it might be fun to create a Tesla/EV car YT channel.

Reactions: rjcbox
Seems like a lot more effort went into the video than the currently charger-less "station".

We have the charging cable on the location but not where we want it. For now we just wrap the cable around the lights.

I was hesitant to share the video at its current stage because of your point above. You confirmed my biggest fear :) But I also thought it would be fun to see what feedback you guys might have at it's current stage. We have entertained the idea of having multiple Tesla topics on what can be used (now) as a studio/charging station. That may explain why it may feels overproduced. I'm a video guy :)