Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model 3 Cleaning Regimen (Takes about 40 mins)

Trevorlaird

Sep 11, 2019
Comox , BC
So I have been trying my best to keep the car clean and protected over the first month of ownership. Due to the west coast rain and water spots I have switched over to cleaning the car in my garage. I made this video going over my cleaning method and the products that I have found work best with the car! Noted Products: Rain X water less wash $5-10 Baby Wipes $3 Microfiber Cloths $5-10 Bug scrubber $3

PS: No advertising or anything , I am making these because community videos really helped in the buying process.

• Informative
Reactions: wanche

xG35

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
good work!

I have always washed my cars before, until i tried opticoat. 4 years later, still sparky and i never handwashed it. Highly recommended.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC