Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model 3 Performance is en route!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same delivery date for my M3 AWD! Ordered on May 22. My inside delivery advisor called me on July 20 to let me know it was ready. This is my first Tesla but I have been driving an EV (Leaf) since 2012. They offered me a 3.59% loan with Wells Fargo (Florida). Plan to post video of the delivery!

When did you order? Do you own a Tesla? Did you get a loan, if so what rate? What part of the country are you in?

• Love
Reactions: jbcarioca
Same delivery date for my M3 AWD! Ordered on May 22. My inside delivery advisor called me on July 20 to let me know it was ready. This is my first Tesla but I have been driving an EV (Leaf) since 2012. They offered me a 3.59% loan with Wells Fargo (Florida). Plan to post video of the delivery!

When did you order? Do you own a Tesla? Did you get a loan, if so what rate? What part of the country are you in?
2.99 interest rate, ordered first day in store, we own two Teslas now , I'm in Ohio

I love your report since I will take delivery in Coral Gables whenever my P3D arrives. You will be among the very first South Floridians to have an AWD. Congratulations!!

I love your report since I will take delivery in Coral Gables whenever my P3D arrives. You will be among the very first South Floridians to have an AWD. Congratulations!!
I moved my delivery date up to Aug 4. I was told I was the first AWD delivery at the Dania Beach store and probably the first in Florida. My M3 does not have the "dual motor" badge on the back so it looks like any other white M3.

• Love
Reactions: jbcarioca
I moved my delivery date up to Aug 4. I was told I was the first AWD delivery at the Dania Beach store and probably the first in Florida. My M3 does not have the "dual motor" badge on the back so it looks like any other white M3.
Same here, no badge or spoiler yet. More disconcerting tho is that my model 3 disappeared from my Tesla app... And my online account still looks like a reservation. I called Tesla, they said this is "normal" and that it will be back in 48 hrs... Gee, great, paid almost 80k for a car with missing parts and no cellular access.