Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My MX has been sitting in the garage for 5 weeks now.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only saving grace IME is that I've always been provided with an equivalent Tesla loan car and don't mind putting mileage on those rather than my own car!

It’s great for a week or two, it sucks once you get dragged into an open ended repair and then the loaner doesn’t drive like your car. Unlike many people, I don’t find the Model S to be a great experience. It wears thin after a while.

Reactions: 1 person
It’s great for a week or two, it sucks once you get dragged into an open ended repair and then the loaner doesn’t drive like your car. Unlike many people, I don’t find the Model S to be a great experience. It wears thin after a while.

Yeah I know what you mean, but it can work both ways. I know a guy who has a base MS 75D and his car was in the shop for literally months with various niggling QC issues and during that time he had several fully loaded loaner MS and MX P100Ds. It got to the point where he was bordering on taking the piss with some of the issues he was raising, but our local SC seemed happy enough to go along with it and I do admire their customer support.

If this was our local Porsche or Audi dealership he would have been told to F off long ago and in fact his previous car was an Audi A8 and that's pretty much what happened when he complained about the QC on that too! I had a good laugh listening to his story!

Meanwhile, my MX 75D has been in the shop for just over a week now to sort out a few minor niggles and I'm in an MS 75D loaner and as you rightly say it's fun for a short time, but I either want my car back now or an MX P100D loaner!