Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My MYP+ FSD wish list (not in order)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. Snow mode (50-50 split for power/regen, while keeping VSC on)
2. Real front feet vents
3. Ability to use front defrost and vents at same time
4. Rear vents have own controller & greater range of motion
5. Color-keyed door handles
6. Power frunk
7. Replace traffic visualization panel with Spotify ;)

How can you tell if you have this improvement? Have others done anything to improve the ride of a MY LR? I have a 2022 MY LR, took delivery June 29th.
You'd have to crawl under to find the P/N tag on your rear springs to see the revision. I'm not positive if the change only hit the performance models or both LR and performance though. People seem to be happier with MYP ride quality in the last few months.

That's what I recalled as well. Not the solution I would have really preferred. I would have liked to turn it on before there is slippage. But it's better than none.
Blip the accelerator in the snow - that's your "On" button. :) Snow mode kicks on so fast it might as well be automatic anyways. Benefits of an AWD EV vs. a clutched transfer case or diff.

Reactions: 804son
Agreed, I'd like to turn it on and leave it on until it's not needed. Tesla probably made it automatic for the lowest common denominator of drivers. People who would remember in May, that they turned it on in November. 🤣
I agree.

I’d be willing for it “Snow Mode” to also force Chill Mode disable Autopilot. That would help people remember to use it sparingly. 😇

Reactions: 804son