Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My new LR model 3 only has 75kWh Battery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This same person has been spamming the living crap out of many of the Tesla / Model 3 facebook groups with these "they gave me the wrong battery" rants. They've received tons of helpful information there, just as they have here and seem to only care about ranting.

They've convinced themselves they've been scammed, and nothing will change their mind. So, heres my reply: "Dude, you TOTALLY got scammed by Tesla!!!! They gave you the crappiest battery from the junk pile!! You need to sue Tesla!"

This same person has been spamming the living crap out of many of the Tesla / Model 3 facebook groups with these "they gave me the wrong battery" rants. They've received tons of helpful information there, just as they have here and seem to only care about ranting.

They've convinced themselves they've been scammed, and nothing will change their mind. So, heres my reply: "Dude, you TOTALLY got scammed by Tesla!!!! They gave you the crappiest battery from the junk pile!! You need to sue Tesla!"

(moderator note)

I dont read other tesla websites, so this is actually pretty helpful. While we certainly do not want to try to "squash" real complaints, I also am not a fan of the "scorched earth tour" type posting that this seems to now be. I will be locking this thread, as information to the OP has been provided as much as we can here.

Status
Not open for further replies.