Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My new wheels are on! Opinions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks everyone. The wheels are I ordered are 22", 9" width. 5X120 bolt pattern and 35 offset.

- - - Updated - - -

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

The manager of Ace wheels confirmed a group deal for us. Anyone that wants new ACE wheels (any model) for there Tesla, contact me. If we have a group of 5, he will give us 40% off! If you then send good quality pictures that they can use, he will give another 10% kick back of the price you paid. If people are interested, let me know. I get nothing for this, it's only to help other Tesla owners out.

I'm interested. Send me final pricing for the wheels when you get the info or who I should contact for pricing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

but you have to admit that there are many people now complaining about blowing out there 21s and cracking their rims. I mean basically then you're calling Tesla's stock 21s defective and their rim's garbage. ...
I was thinking of starting a thread to track all the blowouts and rims cracked as there have been so many already.
This must be in some of the more technical posts where my eyes glaze over, or the non-English posts. I keep up with the forum via "New Posts" more than I should, and I recall very few of these occurrences. In fact, if there have been more than 2 reported on the forum that's surprising to me.

This must be in some of the more technical posts where my eyes glaze over, or the non-English posts. I keep up with the forum via "New Posts" more than I should, and I recall very few of these occurrences. In fact, if there have been more than 2 reported on the forum that's surprising to me.

yes I usually find them dug around deep in threads as opposed to new ones. There have been WAY more than 2. I guess I'll start compiling that list with links to their original posts , names, and dates...

LOL so I scanned the threads real fast for the posts that I've seen and I have a running list of 15 blowouts (some with rims destroyed too) and other 5 instances of cracked rims , so 20 instances so far. That's just from posts on TMC. I haven't included ones I've seen from owners on facebook, but I'm not sure how many of those would be duplicates if they are on TMC too. hard to link the accounts. I'll post this list up soon in a new thread (I have links to all their posts too for verification), maybe later tonight. considering that this is only from TMC M.S. members too, that's only fraction of all M.S. owners.

Thanks everyone. The wheels are I ordered are 22", 9" width. 5X120 bolt pattern and 35 offset.

- - - Updated - - -

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

The manager of Ace wheels confirmed a group deal for us. Anyone that wants new ACE wheels (any model) for there Tesla, contact me. If we have a group of 5, he will give us 40% off! If you then send good quality pictures that they can use, he will give another 10% kick back of the price you paid. If people are interested, let me know. I get nothing for this, it's only to help other Tesla owners out.

Can you ask them if I can be included in the group buy but for the 19", except I have a kia optima and not a telsa.
But hey they look good on our cars too :biggrin:

Optima-SX-Ace-Alloy-Mesh-7.jpg