Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY order before 1/29/2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order of MY yesterday with a refundable deposit of $2,500. Today the order page changed to nonrefundable order fee of $100 (no more deposit). Also the price went up $990. What does that mean to those of us ordered before the change?

I placed an order of MY yesterday with a refundable deposit of $2,500. Today the order page changed to nonrefundable order fee of $100 (no more deposit). Also the price went up $990. What does that mean to those of us ordered before the change?

If you had the LR AWD option, you keep the same price. If you check your order page, price will be the same. You save $500 if you previously had the wheel upgrade. I'm not sure what happens if you change your design though. I believe others have and got a price change.

So I have a question about the wheels... When I put in my order I thought I selected the 19" upgrade tires and now when I look at my order they are 20" tires. My problem is that I heard the 20" tires reduce range (by like 20 miles) and honestly- I didn't want all black rims- I like the 19" tires. How do I change that? Is that a call thing because I don't see a way to change it on the website- also what does that do to my place in line?

Thanks for any help.

If you had the LR AWD option, you keep the same price. If you check your order page, price will be the same. You save $500 if you previously had the wheel upgrade. I'm not sure what happens if you change your design though. I believe others have and got a price change.
I did order LR AWD but no wheel update. Will Tesla honor the original price with now standard 19' wheel?

So I have a question about the wheels... When I put in my order I thought I selected the 19" upgrade tires and now when I look at my order they are 20" tires. My problem is that I heard the 20" tires reduce range (by like 20 miles) and honestly- I didn't want all black rims- I like the 19" tires. How do I change that? Is that a call thing because I don't see a way to change it on the website- also what does that do to my place in line?

Thanks for any help.
There’s a modify order option when u go into ur account. It’s on the bottom right corner it’s a hyper link. I would double check for price change before u click save. It will update any price changes.

I was just in time to place an order for a rwd on the dutch website a few hours ago. In the dutch forum someone said: don’t be to happy because Tesla can cancel these order if the the rwd won’t be available. He said it has been done before with the m3 and people had the option to go for a sr+ or awd.

The thing is i already received a pre order confirmation in the mail, should i worry to then?