Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY running fine but service mode has lots of VCFRONT_a059_inputResistanceHigh warnings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this a concern? Possible indications 12V is struggling? There’s probably 10-15 of these warning but no regular alerts to me.

And before anyone lectures me, yes I realize this is service mode and not meant for owners/worriers. It’s my second Tesla and I’ve done 110,000km so I’m not a worrying newbie, just curious if I should be concerned.

IMG_1157.jpeg

Reactions: CASE01
For what it's worth, I just had my 12v battery replaced under warranty (got a warning to replace soon) and I noticed some of these same warnings in service mode. I haven't gone into service mode again to see if they're gone after the battery replacement, but it seems reasonable to think they are related.

ETA: Just checked service mode and I don't have any of these warnings any more.

Last edited:
Is this a concern? Possible indications 12V is struggling? There’s probably 10-15 of these warning but no regular alerts to me.

And before anyone lectures me, yes I realize this is service mode and not meant for owners/worriers. It’s my second Tesla and I’ve done 110,000km so I’m not a worrying newbie, just curious if I should be concerned.

View attachment 950495
2023 MYP same issue, what did you do? I had the service center check it out and they said it’s just “noise“ but idk now I’m getting more of them.

Wondering if OP ever had this checked out.....
I did and posted about it. What I will say first though is these messages seem to be pretty generic and mean there's something not quite right electrically. The cause could be any number of things so my case probably isn't related. Unfortunately for me the messages pointed to a rapidly failing heat pump - I had to get it and the supermanifold replaced. A $4000, not-so-great day; it did however make the messages go away! :)