Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My suspension sits at different heights. Ask Tesla to recalibrate SW or adjust the links?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After installing my n2itive links, I noticed all 4 corners are a little off. There's a 10mm delta in the front and 12mm delta in the rear. Should I attempt to get the cars suspension recalibrated or dial in the adjustable links to compensate for the differences?

did you try driving the car before you remeasured after install or just measure after installing the links. typically after jack mode you need to move the vehicle a bit for it to adjust the ride height. if you have tesla recalibrate the suspension with the links on you'll be in a way worse situation. remove the links before you get it calibrated or just compensate the difference if you're not getting the desired result.

did you try driving the car before you remeasured after install or just measure after installing the links. typically after jack mode you need to move the vehicle a bit for it to adjust the ride height. if you have tesla recalibrate the suspension with the links on you'll be in a way worse situation. remove the links before you get it calibrated or just compensate the difference if you're not getting the desired result.
Thanks. I forgot when I replaced my Blox with these N2itive ones, I had my Blox at different lengths too. I'll probably just compensate these too.

Why did you replace the Blox links with the N2itive ones? What has been your impressions between both?
They are basically the same thing but I do prefer the N2itive ones should have bought them the first time around. They function the same, but while adjusting each side, it's much easier to spin the N2tiive ones and refer to their measurement markings vs trying to use my digital scale.