Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor My Tesla Remote - A 3rd party remote that doesn't ask for your credentials

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love your app! There are many times that I just want quick access to the car, and I don't have my phone on me because it's charging, daughter "borrowed" it, etc. As of yesterday, I can walk up to my car with just the watch and not have to pull out the keycard or yell out to my wife from the driveway to please unlock the car!

The watch as a spare key is great, too. Phone may be dying or dead, but never my watch.

Reactions: mySmartRemote
Love your app! There are many times that I just want quick access to the car, and I don't have my phone on me because it's charging, daughter "borrowed" it, etc. As of yesterday, I can walk up to my car with just the watch and not have to pull out the keycard or yell out to my wife from the driveway to please unlock the car!

The watch as a spare key is great, too. Phone may be dying or dead, but never my watch.
Thank you for this great testimonial !

Reactions: nemodio
Question about smart commands, do they still trigger when the screen is locked? Eg. I ask the trunk to activate when I’m near my car as I’m about to leave a store, lock it and put it in my pocket, and find that the deployment is spotty. Not sure if it’s just me. I don’t have an Apple Watch btw.

Hi
I think you should keep the app active for better responsiveness, I’ll check and confirm you this information
Question about smart commands, do they still trigger when the screen is locked? Eg. I ask the trunk to activate when I’m near my car as I’m about to leave a store, lock it and put it in my pocket, and find that the deployment is spotty. Not sure if it’s just me. I don’t have an Apple Watch btw.

New to iPhone and watch. How can I allow it to unlock automatically when I approach the car, like the phone? Ty!
Hi!
You have to pair the watch to your car using Bluetooth.
Then if the app is running and visible and the watch screen it automatically acts as a keyfob, juste like your phone.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any question!

Hi!
You have to pair the watch to your car using Bluetooth.
Then if the app is running and visible and the watch screen it automatically acts as a keyfob, juste like your phone.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any question!
Is this just pairing through the Bluetooth menu? Or keys - the latter I have done, the former doesn’t show up when searching?

An aside, are you a neurologist

Is this just pairing through the Bluetooth menu? Or keys - the latter I have done, the former doesn’t show up when searching?

An aside, are you a neurologist
Sorry I just see your message tonight
To pair in Bluetooth you should just launch the app and follow the instructions
The app will search for your car, then ask you to tap your key card to confirm pairing.

Yes my full time job is to be a neurologist, not an app developer :), how did you know it ?