Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Teslaunch Buying Experience - Model 3 Highland Built-In Reflective Sunroof Sunshade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,

I wanted to share my experience with the Teslaunch Built-In Reflective Sunroof Sunshade.

I recently got a Model 3 Highland and needed something to keep the interior cool and protected from the sun as summer's coming up. So, I ordered this sunroof sunshade from Teslaunch’s website.

I placed the order on May 1st and got a confirmation pretty quickly. About two weeks later, the package arrived via YunExpress. The shipping was a bit slower than expected, arriving two days later than I thought, but it was still acceptable.

Installing the sunshade was pretty easy, and it fit my sunroof well. The material seems sturdy and durable, and the reflective effect works great, cutting down on the heat inside the car. I definitely noticed a cooler interior, making the drive more comfortable.

Overall, I'm quite happy with this sunshade. It helps keep things cool in hot weather and protects the car’s interior from sun damage.

I hope my experience helps you out. If you have any questions or need more info, feel free to leave a comment. Happy driving this summer!