Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My top favorite things I have heard since my model 3 arrived

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
~ about the car that is, my favorite thing of course is 'I love you mom'.
  • 'Daayum girl. You got a fly car!'
  • 'Oh *sugar*! Is that a Tesla?'
  • 'Thank you for the ride in your fancy red electric whip!'
  • 'Oh my, I don't think we would need to go that fast '(I was letting my friend's 82 year old dad drive, this was from his wife when he floored it. He has been waiting as long as me for me to get this car/test drive.)
  • Evil cackle on acceleration (daughter)
Least favorite thing:
'I clocked you at 82. License and registration please.'

~ about the car that is, my favorite thing of course is 'I love you mom'.
  • 'Daayum girl. You got a fly car!'
  • 'Oh *sugar*! Is that a Tesla?'
  • 'Thank you for the ride in your fancy red electric whip!'
  • 'Oh my, I don't think we would need to go that fast '(I was letting my friend's 82 year old dad drive, this was from his wife when he floored it. He has been waiting as long as me for me to get this car/test drive.)
  • Evil cackle on acceleration (daughter)
Least favorite thing:
'I clocked you at 82. License and registration please.'
btw - that *sugar* was originally a swearword starting w/ S...

• Informative
Reactions: dedicatedtek
OUCH! I hope they come out with a "Storm Trooper Mode" which lets you know to slow down prior to getting pulled over. LOL
That would have been nice. As it was the regenerative breaking saved me from a potential jail visit. I was late for interviewing a potential intern and had decided to swoop quickly around the tractor-trailer that was at my exit and as you know, hitting the accelerator even for a brief moment makes you go waaay faster. I went from 65 to 96 in seconds and then saw the state trooper in an unexpected spot on the opposite side of the highway. I immediately took my foot off the accelerator and regen slowed me down that far instantly. I was shaking till he said 82. I still can't believe to have relief over 82 in 55. It was a good lesson I have to say. Still not my favorite thing to have heard. The judge dropping it to failing to obey a traffic device was much higher up.