Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY with car seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, waiting on a test drive of MY but wondering if anyone has any experience of using 3 kids seats across the back in the UK?

Current M3 is too tight for one in the middle. Was hoping for MY 7 seater but no info from Tesla on when or if that will be released in the UK. Cheers

2.8 inches more on Y interior actually. That’s lot in baby/kid seat terms lol.

That's huge 😁 and will make all the difference. From videos it looks like the MY middle seat is a good bit wider than on the M3. Hoping that's the case! Cheers
Wow, I guess I should have done a bit more research. I have two kids and not planning on a third one but with two car seats it doesn't seem like a third one would fit, maybe my car seats are too fat... I had a hard enough time trying to seat an average size person in the seat...

Upvote 0
Wow, I guess I should have done a bit more research. I have two kids and not planning on a third one but with two car seats it doesn't seem like a third one would fit, maybe my car seats are too fat... I had a hard enough time trying to seat an average size person in the seat...
I suppose as long as it's wider inside I'll take it. Might have to run 2 seats and a booster or similar but any gain, and the bigger car in general, will be worth it I hope! Love the M3 but decent sized family car it is not.

Reactions: Lost Bolt
Upvote 0