Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are some of the must have according to me(check these out on amazon):
  1. Screen Protector
  2. Mudflaps
  3. All Weather floor mats
  4. Car cover(if you are parking outside the garage and dont drive much during the week)
  5. Phone Holder(if you use carplay or android auto a lot)
  6. Console organizer
  7. Cupholder stabilizer(the cupholder inserts are large and most drinks tend to spill while driving around)

Congratulations! There are multiple different videos on YouTube that will give you reviews of everything. It seems a basic consensus is a screen protector, all weather mats for the floor, trunk and frunk (depending on where you live and what you plan on putting in the trunk and frunk), if you have children in car seats possibly a seat belt extender because the seatbelt fasteners are flush with the seat and hard to clip in, especially for little ones and you also would want a car seat mat. Probably some cup holder inserts (for some reason they don't stabilize drinks), mud flaps, console organizers, and a hub to increase your ability to charge stuff in your car.
You also may want to think about protecting the car itself and get some paint protection film, but these can be expensive especially if you have a shop do it.

Enjoy your MY, I am still waiting for mine....

These are some of the must have according to me(check these out on amazon):
  1. Screen Protector
  2. Mudflaps
  3. All Weather floor mats
  4. Car cover(if you are parking outside the garage and dont drive much during the week)
  5. Phone Holder(if you use carplay or android auto a lot)
  6. Console organizer
  7. Cupholder stabilizer(the cupholder inserts are large and most drinks tend to spill while driving around)
Perfect, thanks a lot!!!

Reactions: Rovin
Congratulations! There are multiple different videos on YouTube that will give you reviews of everything. It seems a basic consensus is a screen protector, all weather mats for the floor, trunk and frunk (depending on where you live and what you plan on putting in the trunk and frunk), if you have children in car seats possibly a seat belt extender because the seatbelt fasteners are flush with the seat and hard to clip in, especially for little ones and you also would want a car seat mat. Probably some cup holder inserts (for some reason they don't stabilize drinks), mud flaps, console organizers, and a hub to increase your ability to charge stuff in your car.
You also may want to think about protecting the car itself and get some paint protection film, but these can be expensive especially if you have a shop do it.

Enjoy your MY, I am still waiting for mine....
Good info, thanks!!!!

Hi. I'm a noobie - looks like I should be getting my first Tesla (MYLR, basic) in the next month. Are the items here still what people suggest?

I'm adding a set of door seals since I expect to be driving on gravel roads. I got to drive our electric company's Y for four days last year and noticed that it picks up a lot of dust inside the door areas. Has anyone had success in reducing this? I am not sure if the noise reduction kit will also have an impact.

Also, how do people like the console trays in the new interior? Are they worth having, or do they just get in the way?