Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A new checklist for a Freemont built MYLR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up a Freemont built MYLR in 2 weeks, in Toronto.
Given that F/F has improved considerably in the last one year, is there an updated checklist I can use?
Thanks in advance
Yes,

Walk up to car, look around it. Walk around car, looking at it. Get in the car, look around.

Are you happy with it? Great.

I believe that you will have 10 days to report any other items that you may find.

Unless you find something bad enough that you are going to refuse delivery, then enjoy it and go home in it.

Tesla is not like a dealer. It probably won't even be cleaned.

Reactions: GOVA and PA_EV_New
I would *definitely* still print out a checklist (many can be found online) and bring it with you when you pick up your vehicle. You'll be excited/busy with the sales process, paperwork and sitting in your new car, so it will be easy to forget specific items to check.

I would *definitely* still print out a checklist (many can be found online) and bring it with you when you pick up your vehicle. You'll be excited/busy with the sales process, paperwork and sitting in your new car, so it will be easy to forget specific items to check.
Inspect it as you would any other car. Unless you print out and bring a checklist with every car you buy, then doing so for a Tesla is silly.
If there’s any real issues, you’ll notice them on a walk around. Bringing a checklist just invites unnecessary scrutiny to find issues that aren’t really issues.

Reactions: ewoodrick
I just picked up a Fremont MY. Mine was in really good shape. I haven't found any issues and I've had it since Wednesday. Honestly, the paint job was really good which is surprising considering how bad the paint quality is known to be out of Fremont.