Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR has new EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things are really odd right now. They were keeping everyone with December as a possibility (although if you didn't have specific Dec dates and just "December" that is usually just a placeholder like back on June 6th when everyone got moved to vague range in 2023 for awhile). Now some are getting date ranges well into 2023.

But I'm also seeing 25-30 new vehicles in inventory in BC to be bought immediately. There was never any new inventory until a month ago. I wonder if this inventory is from flippers backing out of their orders or Tesla sent a bunch of cars to Canada while waiting on US 2023 approval (but that wouldn't explain the 2022s in inventory). I don't know but all across Canada there is lots of new MY (2022 and 2023) inventory for both LR and P.

You certainly can get an MYP within a week or two even with a new website order. LR still seems quite variable. Last price increase was June so everyone is paying the same except for the outstanding Mar-May orders out there. Some of those orders will likely get screwed over and continue to see delays as is always the case with a certain % of orders.