Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP front 275 Clearance /w MPP Coilovers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured I’d post this here as well as Reddit for maybe more exposure here.

Tried searching around but couldn’t find anything on these specifics.

Getting the MPP Coilovers and lift kit installed but also wanted to swap the 275s to the front and put 295s in the back.

The guy at the shop said I’d be better off going with 265s up front since there may be clearance issues with 275s and the coilovers. 21 Uber wheels as well.

Anyone else have this specific set up, 275 /w coilovers, that can chime in if there are any issues with clearance?

If so I’ll have a set of Staggered All Season 4s for sale soon in the NY area.

Thanks.

Figured I’d post this here as well as Reddit for maybe more exposure here.

Tried searching around but couldn’t find anything on these specifics.

Getting the MPP Coilovers and lift kit installed but also wanted to swap the 275s to the front and put 295s in the back.

The guy at the shop said I’d be better off going with 265s up front since there may be clearance issues with 275s and the coilovers. 21 Uber wheels as well.

Anyone else have this specific set up, 275 /w coilovers, that can chime in if there are any issues with clearance?

If so I’ll have a set of Staggered All Season 4s for sale soon in the NY area.

Thanks.
Dude doesn't know what he's talking about. The uprights are fixed, clearance doesn't change lowered or raised, ie. how could coils interfere with that..

There are plenty of examples of 275s in front. Search for them?

Upvote 0
Dude doesn't know what he's talking about. The uprights are fixed, clearance doesn't change lowered or raised, ie. how could coils interfere with that..

There are plenty of examples of 275s in front. Search for them?
Agreed seen the pics with the 275s but the width is the concern, specifically the concern I guess is from the tire to the knuckle, but what you are saying is that shouldn’t be an issue because the knuckle is fixed and horizontal position not effected by the coilovers, correct?

Upvote 0
Agreed seen the pics with the 275s but the width is the concern, specifically the concern I guess is from the tire to the knuckle, but what you are saying is that shouldn’t be an issue because the knuckle is fixed and horizontal position not effected by the coilovers, correct?
Dude, you're also using the lift kit. I have to facepalm at your installer for the fearmongering. Yea, in your case the chance of having clearance issues is pretty remote.

Upvote 0