Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mystery Plastic Piece - Does it belong to my Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all - a few weeks ago a mobile service tech replaced my Tesla Model S 75D's instrument cluster trim that was damaged during the infotainment upgrade. Fast forward to today, I found this rubbery piece of plastic outside on my driveway. It seems like it belongs to an automobile based off the screw holes and material. Does anyone know what it is and if it belongs to my car? Thanks!
IMG_1370.jpg
IMG_1371.jpg
IMG_1372.jpg

Though I haven't had my IC out, I've had the dash panels apart enough to replace the trim. The IC could have been pulled with a few more screws. That piece doesn't look familiar to me. It seems to have too many sharp angles to remind me of a Tesla part. Maybe someone with more experience will reply.

Though I haven't had my IC out, I've had the dash panels apart enough to replace the trim. The IC could have been pulled with a few more screws. That piece doesn't look familiar to me. It seems to have too many sharp angles to remind me of a Tesla part. Maybe someone with more experience will reply.
Look for a part number on it some where. Is it a Tesla part number?