Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

mytesla estimated delivery windows

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi all,

today, my estimated delivery changed from "December to early January" to "late November to December" then a few hours later it changed to "late December to January". I guess this is someone at tesla changing the production schedule order for upcoming cars, bit bummed that mine seems to have been pushed back, especially as I thought it was being brought forward for a few hours! Is this typical? I assume calling my DS won't make any difference to this?

cheers,
Andy

hi all,

today, my estimated delivery changed from "December to early January" to "late November to December" then a few hours later it changed to "late December to January". I guess this is someone at tesla changing the production schedule order for upcoming cars, bit bummed that mine seems to have been pushed back, especially as I thought it was being brought forward for a few hours! Is this typical? I assume calling my DS won't make any difference to this?

cheers,
Andy
From experience, MyTesla seems to be off. Your DS should have a better idea on your estimated delivery. Good luck!