Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Myusername and numerology thread (out of market action)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just to be clear... the stock is NOT pinned to $346 right now. and it didn't rise against the macro grain yesterday $10 for no apparent reason, then open at $346, dip, and then snap back to $346. Again, the stock did not do this... this is a false chart representing what that would have looked like:

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 10.05.41 AM.png

just to be clear... the stock is NOT pinned to $346 right now. and it didn't rise against the macro grain yesterday $10 for no apparent reason, then open at $346, dip, and then snap back to $346. Again, the stock did not do this... this is a false chart representing what that would have looked like:

View attachment 276869
I love it when myusername is prescient, TSLA up +100!!
And on edit, back to not giving a damn.

just to be clear... the stock is NOT pinned to $346 right now. and it didn't rise against the macro grain yesterday $10 for no apparent reason, then open at $346, dip, and then snap back to $346. Again, the stock did not do this...]

Oh my buy signal... wish had more cash on the sidelines, but I bought a lot at 340. Looking forward to your theory playing out to $386 before hitting $406

just to be clear... the stock is NOT pinned to $346 right now. and it didn't rise against the macro grain yesterday $10 for no apparent reason, then open at $346, dip, and then snap back to $346. Again, the stock did not do this... this is a false chart representing what that would have looked like and I should be embarrassed of myself.

You forgot the last line in this post, it was the best part in that other post..
I added it for you in the quote of your post above.

Or to make them think it is only 2 years away, causing a stock rise. Followed by denial/ reality causing the stock to drop.

I thought early 2020 for start of production was pretty optimistic for another vehicle. However, if they reuse most of the 3 parts, and 'only' need a new body that Franz already has created, then it could hit that date. (I'd be happy to get a Y then)
How's the stamping capacity?

"pretty optimistic" -- there's many other terms for it. on the clean side, "impossible" is pretty accurate. anyone that says otherwise is quite simply lying... unless Elon grabbed some cash from somewhere and secretly started on another factory last year. but, if construction already started, we would know about it... because he would have told us about it in 2010 along with how it's going to disrupt manufacturing, etc. and then raise capital for "it" 8 years in advance.

It got almost zero media attention but Tesla affirmed model 3 guidance on Thursday, and wise investors everywhere have been buying ever since

Do you really think anyone believes what they say? Do you? This was last October. Mind you we are entering month 8 of "in production".

Tesla is behind on Model 3 production

Elon - 10/02/2017 - “It is important to emphasize that there are no fundamental issues with the Model 3 production or supply chain,” the company writes. “We understand what needs to be fixed and we are confident of addressing the manufacturing bottleneck issues in the near-term.”

where then you guys went on to suggest that near term meant things were "on track" -- that term keeps getting bantered around. then you guys accused me of spreading FUD because I said they would hit 2k/wk at the end of Q1... of which was suggested would be a failure and there's no way that would happen. And then, they announced 2.5k/wk at the end of Q1.

So, at what point do you stop hearing the words and registering them directly into your brain without running them through a thought process?

Do you really think anyone believes what they say? Do you? This was last October. Mind you we are entering month 8 of "in production".

Tesla is behind on Model 3 production

Elon - 10/02/2017 - “It is important to emphasize that there are no fundamental issues with the Model 3 production or supply chain,” the company writes. “We understand what needs to be fixed and we are confident of addressing the manufacturing bottleneck issues in the near-term.”

where then you guys went on to suggest that near term meant things were "on track" -- that term keeps getting bantered around. then you guys accused me of spreading FUD because I said they would hit 2k/wk at the end of Q1... of which was suggested would be a failure and there's no way that would happen. And then, they announced 2.5k/wk at the end of Q1.

So, at what point do you stop hearing the words and registering them directly into your brain without running them through a thought process?
Apparently a lot of people still do since the SP is up since that baseless report came out...no one really cares about what your thoughts are though..

Apparently a lot of people still do since the SP is up since that baseless report came out...no one really cares about what your thoughts are though..
these aren't my thoughts... these are Elon's thoughts... the "baseless" report I'm referring to is his delivery numbers.

oh, but the stock is up... oh, silly me, I didn't realize that. everything's golden then.

Reactions: dhrivnak
Ha! $345.82 In your face!
I want you to take a look at my post from last year:

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

where I said this:

"The supports and resistances are on the **3's, **8's and **1.87... meaning when the stock pushes down on the open... it will typically bounce off a 3 and if it gets through, then $xx1.87 is a hard support... then the stock will recover all the way to an **8 and then fade back to the 6's."

the low today was just after/under $343... then it bounced straight up and headed just above $348... and then it fell back through the afternoon and closed just under $346 (18c as you pointed out)

so how in the F*** did I call TODAY'S price action on November 28th of last year?

where I said this:

"The supports and resistances are on the **3's, **8's and **1.87... meaning when the stock pushes down on the open... it will typically bounce off a 3 and if it gets through, then $xx1.87 is a hard support... then the stock will recover all the way to an **8 and then fade back to the 6's."

the low today was just after/under $343... then it bounced straight up and headed just above $348... and then it fell back through the afternoon and closed just under $346 (18c as you pointed out)

so how in the F*** did I call TODAY'S price action on November 28th of last year?
There are millions of reasons, let me give you a few.
fluke, chance, coincidence, accident, twist of fate;
piece of luck, stroke of good luck/fortune

There are millions of reasons, let me give you a few.
fluke, chance, coincidence, accident, twist of fate;
piece of luck, stroke of good luck/fortune
yep. that's what it is. because this is the only time I've ever mentioned it and it's ever occurred... oh wait... I provided F'ing data to back up
my point. but you're not into that hokey "data" stuff R 'ya?... you prefer to forget, and then say "All right, Mr Market thinks 1k/week in Q1 is awesome!"

yep. that's what it is. because this is the only time I've ever mentioned it and it's ever occurred... oh wait... I provided F'ing data to back up
my point. but you're not into that hokey "data" stuff R 'ya?...

If the pattern is as reliable as you claim, how much $ have you made by exploiting this observation?

Didn’t Han Solo say something about hokey religions in Star Wars?

where I said this:

Big prediction : July 29 SP last number will be between 0 and 9.
my model has 100% accuracy.

If the pattern is as reliable as you claim, how much $ have you made by exploiting this observation?

Didn’t Han Solo say something about hokey religions in Star Wars?
you're the one that believes in a person that is going to save the planet with EVs by revolutionizing 10 industries right after they make a 15 year old profitless company grow beyond the size of 1/100th of any major auto manufacturer. sure you wanna talk about hokey religions?

Big prediction : July 29 SP last number will be between 0 and 9.
my model has 100% accuracy.
From Nov 28:

"here's the last 3 months of closes, or 63 sessions:

0: 5
1: 7
2: 7
3: 4
4: 4
5: 16
6: 8
7: 5
8: 3
9: 5"

that's called DATA.

Mod: Do you (all y'all) remember that our beloved head moderator and tyrant Lord Vetinari declared numerology off-topic? If not, let me remind you, this stuff about magic numbers stops now. --ggr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.