Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

N2itive Camber Arms?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking of getting a set of N2itive Camber Arms for my 13 MS with 19" Slipstreams(my 21's have chewed though the rear tires). Has anyone here been able to use the STOCK Toe Arms with the change in Camber applied from the aftermarket Camber Arms?
Tx
Kaveman

I have a ‘17 MS 100D and swapped over from 19” Slipstreams to 21” Turbines, then added the N2itive lowering link kit and adjustable links. That said, I did not retain the stock toe adjustment.

My experience, you‘ll need both the Camber and Toe arm. There will not be sufficient adjustment in the stock adjusters to compensate; as i presume you are lowering the vehicle as well to correct the Shuddar issue. If you’ve other questions, feel free to ask!!

Oh…and after returning from a 2,800 mile road trip (KSC to Yellowstone) they are worth it. Slightly better efficiency and the 21“s show no abnormal wear. Ride quality isn’t overly affected either. Draw back…they are a PITA to adjust while on the alignment rig.

Reactions: siamnet
Upvote 0