Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nashua, NH area. Where to go for routine 3rd party service? (Alignment, Clean and Lube Caliper Slides, Check Brake Fluid, etc.)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for places in the greater Nashua area where I can have my Tesla aligned, the brake caliper slides cleaned and lubed, and switch from snow tires to summer tires.

Last weekend my Tesla started giving me a tire rotation alert on my winter tires. The car is almost a year old, so I decided to also get an alignment, and have the brake caliper slides cleaned and lubricated.

Firestone's cheap-online-lifetime alignment offer hooked me, and I made an online appointment for their Nashua, NH shop. Today, when I showed up for my appointment, I was told for Tesla they only do tires. They did rotate the tires. However, they refused to align the car, or clean and lube the brake caliper slides. This was especially annoying because the Firestone website lists them as an EV service shop.

So what local shops are people using in the Nashua, NH area?

It's not really Nashua area, but Duncan's in Londonderry has been recommended. The owner has a Tesla and is a member here. A friend of mine used him for VW and Audi work.

Firestone is just feeding you a CYA line. There's nothing magic about any of your requests. Tesla uses standard Brembo calipers. The brake lube service is pretty standard.

• Informative
Reactions: B_E_V
Upvote 0