Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nauseous Feeling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is how you can eliminate severe motion sickness on Tesla auto pilot/TACC in stop and go traffic:

1) Set your acceleration to CHILL mode
2) Set Auto pilot car distance to 4+ car lengths (if you are highly sensitive I HIGHLY recommend setting it to as much as 7 car lengths on the interstate and about 4 car lengths on streets)

Don't worry the Tesla will NOT maintain 7 car lengths even if you set it to 7 car lengths on the interstate. It will only leave 1.5-2 car lengths spacing at most, however, the acceleration and braking will be EXTREMELY SMOOTH (you won't feel a thing!!!!!!!!). In fact, I recommend this setting for ANYONE who wants an incredibly comfortable drive in stop and go traffic, not just for folks with motion sickness.

3) If you are hyper-hyper sensitive to motion sickness and if the above setting is not sufficient (which I highly doubt wont be sufficient), you can roll the right tracker ball up or down to have the maximum top speed set at no more than 15 miles above your current speed (for example if the stop and go traffic is going at 20 mph, set the max speed at 35 mph by rolling the right tracker ball down or up to decrease max speed or increase max speed respectively)

NO MORE MOTION SICKNESS on AUTOPILOT!!!

Check it out and let me know your feedback...