Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigate on autopilot is missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi I just purchased the subscription version of full self driving. I enabled every single setting on my car. However, I can’t get navigate on auto pilot. Every time I try to go into auto pilot I am still getting the two blue lines on the sides of the road. I have the icon clicked on blue but however I don’t have a “navigate on auto pilot “button. How do I get navigate on auto pilot?

hi I just purchased the subscription version of full self driving. I enabled every single setting on my car. However, I can’t get navigate on auto pilot. Every time I try to go into auto pilot I am still getting the two blue lines on the sides of the road. I have the icon clicked on blue but however I don’t have a “navigate on auto pilot “button. How do I get navigate on auto pilot?
From Tesla support:
”For each route where Navigate on Autopilot is available, you will have the option to activate it by pressing the NAVIGATE ON AUTOPILOT button located in your Navigation Turn List.”.
I also just purchased an FSD subscription yesterday for an upcoming trip. Haven’t had a chance to check if the above works, but I’ve tried the Autopark, which will be helpful when backing into Supercharging bays, and it works great. It seems to miss some of the spaces, but when it finds one it parks perfectly.

Upvote 0
Hi. thanks for responding. i don’t have that button. i did just do the 2022.12.3.3 update on my car and hopefully it was just a glitch. All i have is the little steering wheel with a lane icon. but i do not have a “navigate on autopilot” button. very strange. but hopefully the update fixes it. Will keep in touch when i go for a drive tmrw.

Upvote 0
Hi. thanks for responding. i don’t have that button. i did just do the 2022.12.3.3 update on my car and hopefully it was just a glitch. All i have is the little steering wheel with a lane icon. but i do not have a “navigate on autopilot” button. very strange. but hopefully the update fixes it. Will keep in touch when i go for a drive tmrw.
Not any help to you other than I am experiencing the exact same thing, just subscribed Wednesday evening. No download, but the green light indicator works, the warning about stopping for traffic devices works, I also have the "blue box" pressed on navigate, but no navigate on AP. Can't figure it out, leaving for Boston from Detroit next Wednesday, was hoping to use it for that!

Upvote 0
I thought the blue box on navigate was navigate by autopilot.
EAC01F0E-3137-4F19-BBD3-999C4EA1370F.jpeg

Upvote 0

Did you set a destination?

Upvote 0

NOA doesn't work on all roads. I only get the single blue line on Interstate highways. It will, however, do a commanded lane change on regular 4 lane highways if I use the turn signal.

Reactions: EVEnergy
Upvote 0