Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigate On Autopilot missing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 12.23.40 PM.png

To further clarify for @Timspeed , all of the above options (Navigate on Autopilot, Summon, Autopark and Auto Lane change) were originally part of the Enhanced Autopilot feature that Tesla offered from late 2016 to 2018 or so. Older cars will still have those functions even if they only have Enhanced Autopilot (unless the vehicle is resold through Tesla or 3rd party dealers). When Tesla started offering Basic Autopilot for "free", they removed those options and moved them to the more expensive Full Self-Driving package.

I may be crazy..
On my new 2022 3 LongRange; I don’t have this feature..is this an FSD only thing?
I watched a couple YT vidoes where folks DIDNT have FSD and they still had Navigate On Autopilot.
Thanks in advance!
To add on to what others have said, the lingo/labels are easily confused. Currently:

1) Autopilot (AP) = advanced lane keeping even on windy roads, traffic aware cruise control (speeds up and slows down to match a lead car in front of you), comes included with every Tesla now (was extra cost before back in the day)
2) Navigate on Autopilot (NoAP/NoA) = applies to just highways for now, from on ramps to off ramps, auto lane change, takes interchange exits automatically for you), now only included when you purchase “FSD Capability” (or start the monthly subscription)
3) Full Self Driving Capability (FSD Capability) = that extra cost package you can add to a Tesla order, purchase afterwards, subscribe to monthly, and if not already purchased will continue to go up in price as more features are added
4) Full Self Driving beta (FSD beta) = people had to be employees or selected YouTubers to get this up until this last October when some of us jumped through hoops (Safety Score) to get in. This is when you see yellow, red, etc. curbs on the car visualization. FSD beta (ideally) auto changes lanes on surface streets, takes turns at stoplights and stop signs, follows navigation route from door to door. It’s more of a work in progress which is why it’s not publicly available to customers.