Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation is not updating.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone having issues with their navigation map not updating?

I’m at home but the map shows I’m still at work. This is the 2nd time I’ve noticed my nav not updating to actual location since the SW update.

I’m at home but the map shows I’m still at work. This is the 2nd time I’ve noticed my nav not updating to actual location since the SW update.
I assume you did a screen reboot ? Typically that solves most issues

I’m on 20.4.2 and even on last updat 20.2.1 was fine ..not sure what version u r on ..but Tesla probably needs to push update to u .. fastest is schedule appt via app and ask to push software to you versus waiting on phone

This happened to me once a while ago, as I was leaving work I noticed the arrow stopped moving. Tried all resets, power off included and Tesla tried sending something from their end but nothing worked.

The only thing that fixed it was to leave the car overnight at home and let it deep sleep. When I came down in the morning, everything was back to normal.