Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation can’t find Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently updated my 2021 Model 3 SR+ to software 2023.32.9. This morning I noticed that my navigation is unable to locate any superchargers. The icon on the maps just displays no superchargers found. I then entered a road trip that would take multiple charges to reach the destination and I get a message that I won’t reach without charging.

Has anyone had similar issues? I’ve done a soft and hard reset in the car and it didn’t help.

I recently updated my 2021 Model 3 SR+ to software 2023.32.9. This morning I noticed that my navigation is unable to locate any superchargers. The icon on the maps just displays no superchargers found. I then entered a road trip that would take multiple charges to reach the destination and I get a message that I won’t reach without charging.

Has anyone had similar issues? I’ve done a soft and hard reset in the car and it didn’t help.
No issues with my 23 MYSR running the same version software. Superchargers show up on the map and in route planning.