Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Plus, all new Model S and Model X orders now come with free unlimited supercharging using my referral code.

You know you've been wanting to order!

Free Supercharger Miles

334053c2688b043d15dd11175781b4014379cc9744fd11e33f1fdac181a5a556.jpg

(Points to those who know where this is from^^)

Silliness aside, let me know if you have any questions. Been fortunate enough to help answer questions or concerns for others on the site.

For those who are interested, welcome. To those who decide to order, welcome to the Tesla family, and congrats!

Not everyone checks TMC daily/excessively. some people check on it once a month, from other country. a lot of the people use referral code are overseas since not a lot of Tesla are available and people have been waiting for a while.

I don't watch the news everyday or even every week... but I don't see CNN or FOX news broadcasting "BREAKING NEWS: DONALD TRUMP WINS 2016 ELECTION!"

It doesn't matter when you post it, something that happened a month ago, or even a week ago is not, under any definition, "breaking news".

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a Model 3.

Tesla is also offering Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on new Model S/X models. Tesla Supercharging Credit mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance, and Congrats!

If you are looking to order a new Tesla soon, starting today orders of a new Tesla will receive 2k miles of free Supercharging. You must take delivery before October 1st, 2019 for the 2k miles in free supercharging.

Tesla is also still offering Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on new Model S/X models. Tesla Supercharging Credit mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

Updated 9/10/19 to 10/1/19: Tesla is giving out free 2000 miles supercharging : (with use of referral code below). So if you have multiple Tesla's you can save the free referral supercharging miles for other cars (such as model 3 or upcoming model Y) since those will likely never get free unlimited supercharging offer.

When you order online with the new inventory models use the referral link here , it will automatically activate: Free Supercharger Miles or use code

Make sure you take delivery before 10/1/19

If you are looking to order a new Tesla, currently orders of a new Tesla will receive 2000 miles\3000 kms of free Supercharging. You must take delivery before October 1st, 2019 to receive the bonus free supercharging.

Tesla is also still offering Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on new Model S/X models. Tesla Supercharging Credit mark47276.

Tesla is giving out free 2000 miles supercharging : (with use of referral code below). So if you have multiple Tesla's you can save the free referral supercharging miles for other cars (such as model 3 or upcoming model Y) since those will likely never get free unlimited supercharging offer.

When you order online with the new inventory models use the referral link here , it will automatically activate: Free Supercharger Miles or use code

Make sure you take delivery before 10/1/19

If you are looking to order a new Tesla, currently orders of a new Tesla will receive 2000 miles\3000 kms of free Supercharging. You must take delivery before October 1st, 2019 to receive the bonus free supercharging.

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.
Tesla is also still offering Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on select existing Model S/X new inventory models. Tesla Supercharging Credit mark47276.

New Model S and Model X orders now come with free unlimited Supercharging as well!

Tesla is still having Free Unlimited Supercharing for Life mode new model S or X. So if you have multiple Tesla's you can save the free referral supercharging miles for other cars (such as model 3 or upcoming model Y) since those will likely never get free unlimited supercharging offer.

When you order online with the new inventory models use the referral link here , it will automatically activate: Free Supercharger Miles or use code kevin73933

Happy Last Quarter of 2019 I foresee some of these Demand Lever will go away since Tesla is profitable now.

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a Model 3.
Also, all new Model S and Model X orders now come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Tesla is also still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models.

Reactions: drkeys
Status
Not open for further replies.