Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla is still having Free Unlimited Supercharing for Life mode new model S or X. So if you have multiple Tesla's you can save the free referral supercharging miles for other cars (such as model 3 or upcoming model Y) since those will likely never get free unlimited supercharging offer.

When you order online with the new inventory models use the referral link here , it will automatically activate: Free Supercharger Miles or use code kevin73933

Happy Last Quarter of 2019 I foresee some of these Demand Lever will go away since Tesla is profitable now.

Reactions: Techniques
Tesla is still having Free Unlimited Supercharing for Life mode new model S or X. So if you have multiple Tesla's you can save the free referral supercharging miles for other cars (such as model 3 or upcoming model Y) since those will likely never get free unlimited supercharging offer.

When you order online with the new inventory models use the referral link here , it will automatically activate: Free Supercharger Miles or use code kevin73933

Happy Last Quarter of 2019 I foresee some of these Demand Lever will go away since Tesla is profitable now.

I agree about the demand levers going away but saving miles for the Y seems like a bridge too far, since they expire in 6 mos. Unless you keep getting referrals till then.

Free Supercharger Miles

I agree about the demand levers going away but saving miles for the Y seems like a bridge too far, since they expire in 6 mos. Unless you keep getting referrals till then.

Free Supercharger Miles

yeah every new referral extend the existing free miles by extra 6 month. so you have 3 referrals all the miles extends out 1 year and 6 month, then the 4th referral will extend the expiration for all the miles out to 2 years

• Informative
Reactions: vickh
Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a Model 3.
Also, all new Model S and Model X orders now come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Tesla is also still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance, and Congrats!

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a Model 3.
Also, all new Model S and Model X orders now come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Tesla is also still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

LAST Month before federal tax credit ends must take delivery by 12/31/19...........(Friendly Reminder for those looking to take advantage of it)

Tesla is still having Free Unlimited Supercharing for Life mode new model S or X.
So if you have multiple Tesla's you can save the free referral supercharging miles for other cars (such as model 3 or upcoming model Y) since those will likely never get free unlimited supercharging offer.

LAST Month before federal tax credit ends must take delivery by 12/31/19...........(Friendly Reminder for those looking to take advantage of it)

Tesla is still having Free Unlimited Supercharing for Life mode new model S or X.
So if you have multiple Tesla's you can save the free referral supercharging miles for other cars (such as model 3 or upcoming model Y) since those will likely never get free unlimited supercharging offer.

Also, all new Model S and Model X orders come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

If you are looking for a referral code for your Model 3 purchase, please consider using mine to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles with the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla car. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by purchasing or subscribing to solar panels:

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome you to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

Also, all new Model S and Model X orders come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Status
Not open for further replies.