Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need HELP In Kansas City, Mo CHAdeMO adapter Rent, buy, beg.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time Miles S owner from Louisiana which I lost in a wreck, just purchased a Model X in Omaha, supercharged 2 times then got a dreaded “Supercharger Unavailable Add payment to your Tesla Account” just after 5pm Friday in Kansas City. I called Tesla Supercharging support and they said I have to add the car to my account, I have submitted the paperwork to Tesla, but they are telling me it will be 3-5 days. If anyone has a CCS adapter that they could part with while for a few days I’d be happy to put a big deposit down on it, or whatever is best for you. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. My cell is 337-288-1231 if you think you can help call/ text me. Thanks a bunch.

Best of luck with this. I could have sworn you can click through to a screen where it lets you input card details.
I could have sworn that as well, when I asked Tesla supercharger support about it they said that’s for third party operators only. Like you rent the car, it’s in the rental company’s account and the payment input appears on screen.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC