Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help with new Music App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the new holiday update, I'm lost with how to use the new Music App. First, can anyone point me to a video or tutorial that details how to use it? Even the simplest things seem incredibly counter-intuitive. I find myself clicking on things randomly like a rat in some psychological lab experiment. Other questions: 1) When I listen to podcasts, how do I just see the list of podcasts/episodes from that author? 2) How do I see how much time is left without interrupting the podcast/song? 3) Am I crazy or is the new interface incredibly confusing?

Maybe asking all this in another way... Let's say I want to choose a podcast episode from a podcaster on Spotify. What are the clicks you would make to efficiently find the episode you want?

A video or tutorial would be awesome if anyone can recommend one.

Man, change is hard!

Here's a video tutorial on the V11 audio controls and more.

For podcasts, I recommend bluetooth streaming from a phone app like PocketCasts. It'll resume where it left off when you return to the car. The left scroll wheel can skip forward and backward and pause/resume.

However while driving, you're stuck listening to the phone's queue of episodes. It'd be nice to have a touch screen UI for selecting which one to play next.