Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need new tires on '21 M3P...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
car came with the P Zeros, I never understood why a car with such great traction control needed such sticky tires, but have 32k miles on them, still a little tread, and i've been terrible about rotating them (used to do with oil changes), so can't really complain how well they've held up. that said, since I live in Ohio, and don't really want to have summer vs winter tires (unless that's really worth it?), was thinking of going with the Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons. Hoping to get more tread and handle the winter roads better, any downsides to this? I've head they can be a bit louder but not sure how significant that is? Lastly, wasn't Michelin supposed to come out with an EV specific tire last year, I think they were using a SUV rated sidewall to handle the weight?

downsides of the PSAS is going to be lower efficiency, significantly higher rolling resistance, and more noise. There is a pilot sport EV but it doesn't seem to be in many sizes or getting many reviews.

I would look at the Hankook iON AS, though it will be more comfort focused than the summer P Zeros. No AS tire will be good in snow, only a real 'all weather' (3 peak mountain symbol) or true winter.