Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Netflix Error Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else gotten this error code when trying to watch Netflix? I'm using my phone's hotspot and whenever I click to play a show, it will show that it's loading then bring me to this error page. I've tried a reset, signing out of Netflix, but I still haven't been able to fix it. I'm on 2020.4.1

Attachments

• IMG_20200324_212018478.jpg
    IMG_20200324_212018478.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 919
I am also getting same error code? Have you got any solution?
So after going back and forth with Tesla Support and Netflix Support, the fix they suggested was to clear the cookies and cache. However, they are unable to do it remotely. They said I could take it on for service or wait until a firmware update in the future possibly fixes it. I'm wondering if resetting the car will clear those settings.

• Informative
Reactions: EVNation
Sorry to bring this up. I've recently have similar behavior post firmware upgrade. Any solution to resolve the error code? Also how does one clear the cookies and cache remotely?
Since the Tesla browser in the car doesn't have any menu to clear the cookies or cache ourselves, I asked Tesla support if they could clear it, but I guess they can't. All they told me was to take it in for service to have them check the hardware or wait for an update to fix it.

So far, it seems like there's at least a few people this is affecting but no fix has been found.

I took my car in yesterday for service on an unrelated issue, but I decided to ask the service tech about this Netflix error code. He mentioned that it is a known issue affecting a couple of cars and that it will be fixed in the next update or two. Fingers crossed for now.

I took my car in yesterday for service on an unrelated issue, but I decided to ask the service tech about this Netflix error code. He mentioned that it is a known issue affecting a couple of cars and that it will be fixed in the next update or two. Fingers crossed for now.

Nice, thanks for information. Currently I'm watching Netflix on iPad in the Tesla...