Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Netflix and Disney+ unusable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title says. Netflix loads so slow and you always hit the wrong movie.

Also audio and video gets out of sync which forces you to restart the app.

And don’t get me started on Netflix preview video playing behind your movie.

What’s really sad is our phones are more powerful. They should slow us to airplay any app to the screen for a better experience.

The reason why I am bringing this up is I am watching more in the car due to waiting for kids activities.

What’s really sad is our phones are more powerful. They should slow us to airplay any app to the screen for a better experience.

The reason why I am bringing this up is I am watching more in the car due to waiting for kids activities.
iPad ?

I don't agree that it is unusable...I do however understand your points, though other than the important audio/video sync some can be mitigated...

So there isn't a good fix for the audio/video sync issue and restarting the app doesn't fix it reliably enough for me to even bother anymore. I agree this is the biggest issue that needs to be fixed.

Netflix preview audio being played concurrently with what you are watching can be resolved by waiting for each part of netflix to load..once you get into Netflix WAIT a few seconds to start clicking on stuff, then after you click on what you want but BEFORE you hit play, WAIT again for that preview to start and THEN hit play. It seems like if you don't wait and you just start clicking things, it gets stuck with the previous audio still playing.

Patience...haha. It is annoying definitely. I could deal with everything else if they could just fix the audio sync issue, but it doesn't stop me from using it everyday during my lunch break!