Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 2022 Y Reservation for sale - Will transfer account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Below are the specs and price. I will transfer my Tesla account. I have already entered my registration information, so you will need to change that. It's currently scheduled for delivery in OR between Oct. 9 - Oct. 23... Please reach out with offer if interested.

1664922067438.png

Below are the specs and price. I will transfer my Tesla account. I have already entered my registration information, so you will need to change that. It's currently scheduled for delivery in OR between Oct. 9 - Oct. 23... Please reach out with offer if interested.

View attachment 860013
How can I contact you privately? Has VIN been assigned to you, I'm hearing if VIN is assigned its hard to transfer. By the way, I'm from GA.

How can I contact you privately? Has VIN been assigned to you, I'm hearing if VIN is assigned its hard to transfer. By the way, I'm from GA.
Was interested in your situation as my dad is trying to buy a car off a friend’s reservation - Model 3 RWD. Seems you’re right, VIN assigned and they are being inflexible about changing registration details before delivery. Seems they are hard lining situations like these because canceling orders and reassigning to another buyer is probably easier for them anyways. Love-hate with Tesla. I hate Tesla as an end-consumer during the purchase process now after owning two and being involved in the purchase of two others (both for mom), hate the service center experience, but love the products, love the company as a retail investor.

Was interested in your situation as my dad is trying to buy a car off a friend’s reservation - Model 3 RWD. Seems you’re right, VIN assigned and they are being inflexible about changing registration details before delivery. Seems they are hard lining situations like these because canceling orders and reassigning to another buyer is probably easier for them anyways. Love-hate with Tesla. I hate Tesla as an end-consumer during the purchase process now after owning two and being involved in the purchase of two others (both for mom), hate the service center experience, but love the products, love the company as a retail investor.
VIN is not assigned but my registration is entered. Please message me a number to contact if interested