TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New 90D owner, 3000 miles in on the first month, and starting a Tesla blog to share experiences

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Advicebox, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Advicebox

Advicebox Member

First off thanks to everyone that have posted in the forums here. I learned a lot and got a lot of my questions answered as a future Tesla buyer. I'm now 30 days in on my new 90D and loving it. I'm loving it so much that I've started a blog to share my advice with other potential buyers and current owners. The site will cover my other tech interests as well, but Tesla will get a lot of focus. Check it out when you have time and post feedback when inspired. Tesla – Advicebox

- Tim

Advicebox
    Tesla – Advicebox

2. MacOnWheels

MacOnWheels Member

I'm really happy for you, but envy is rearing its head. I just ordered my 60D so I'm in that 7 day limbo before I know anything about my build time, let alone delivery time. I know you and everyone else had to wait too. Enjoy your 90D. I'll check out your blog.

Bill

• Like x 1