Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New batch of invites 4/10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe this changed also today, I am happily surprised to see a change of "Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive" to Mid '18

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 1.04.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 1.04.00 PM.png
    406.8 KB · Views: 157
Line waiter San Rafael... 11:30 day one --- Invite 1:30 configured and saved 1:45 .
Elon must have fixed the scheduling ... stamping our little feet must have helped.
:)
red,aero,pup,funding all the auto everything to incentivise Elon to get all the cameras to work ...
Yes we understand self driving will take some time but need to keep them on the hook and fund the process.

By e-mail -- checked several time this am with no change but email did come F5 every 2 minutes might work :) :)

Last edited:
Noon-time reservation in-person at Palo Alto service center. Got my invite today.
My wife made the point that if they pushed out invites to all the USA in-person 3/31 reservations today that people may not get their cars in the expected time frame. Of course, that depends a lot on the take rate of the First Production configuration.

Reactions: suwaneedad