Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New batch of invites 4/10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now I need to decide if I go for it or wait for AWD.
I wanted AWD but I also need something better than a Mustang to transport the kids in (we have been using my wife's Jeep for that). I ordered MSM with sport wheels because I cannot stand the look of the Aeros. I also declined the full self-drive because while it will cost $1k more after the fact, I am not keen on paying for something that I cannot fully use yet (and which does not have a solid usability date).

Seriously? There was no line in Arizona? Most EV friendly state where all companies test their self driving technologies?
There was a line in AZ. I spent 4 hours in it.

You are confusing "ev friendly" with "self driving friendly." There are several other states that I would consider more ev friendly, but to say AZ is the most "self driving" friendly state is something our governor likes to tout.

First day Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto line-waiter (OK short line by the time I got there), non-owner.

Received invite today and instantaneously configured white/19/AP.

Wanted white interior, AWD P, but at least this will get me started.

I saw 4 model 3's (red, m-silver, black, white...all so beautiful) on the road yesterday so becoming a very common bay area sighting.

• Helpful
Reactions: geometro
got my invite today. Bay Area. line waiter. Ordered today and already have a VIN appearing in my account.

interesting timing on the invite. after driving past the local Tesla dealer everyday since it opened years ago, just yesterday i stopped into the dealer and test drove a Model S. Today i got the Model 3 invite. probably no connection but very strange timing.