Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Build Construction with Solar Glass roof & Power Wall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm planning new construction with Solar Glass roof & Powerwalls on the Canadian border in WA state. This area is not servised yet so I could not put down the $100 deposit. I'm on the waitlist (not sure how that will work) with a "soft estimate" that I may be contacted by the end of the year (Tesla time --- don't hold your breath). Does anyone north of Seattle have a project planned or in progress?

UPDATE:

It is with great displeasure that I must inform you that Tesla is no longer supporting Tesla Solar Roof installs in your area. Due to operational complexities, Washington has not approved licensing for Tesla to install our Solar Roof there. At this time we have no current timeline on when or if we will have these licensing issues resolved.

At this time we will be cancelling your project and refunding your deposit.

If you are still interested in the TESLA Solar Roof, we are referring all of our Washington customers to Three Tree Roofing.

https://www.threetreeroofing.com/roofing-solutions-services/residential-roofing-services/residential-tesla-solar-roofing/

• Informative
Reactions: BGbreeder and Vines