Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New collection tomorrow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I'm collecting my first Tesla tomorrow, a Model 3 Performance in white.
I took advantage of the August pre-configured stock deals on the 0% and walked away with a pretty good all round deal.

I have found a general collection check list from another member on this forum after doing a bit of searching, but I had a specific question that I can't seem to find a definitive answer to.

Regarding the Mobile Charger, I know Tesla stopped providing it in certain regions a while ago, but continued in others. Should I expect it to be in the car for a new UK delivery? When I test drove a few weeks ago at my local Tesla dealer, I specifically asked and they said it should come with it.

Any advice on the above would be appreciated, and if anyone has any specifics to really watch out for during my collection I would be grateful.

• Love
Reactions: GRiLLA
I collected last Friday and had a mobile charger in the frunk.

Make sure to go over the car thoroughly and report any defects at collection - use your phone's flashlight on the paint to help pick up any fine scratches.

I had a bad experience on my first attempt at collection and ended up rejecting the car(see my created threads), but my recent collection was much better.

Good luck and enjoy!

I collected last Friday and had a mobile charger in the frunk.

Make sure to go over the car thoroughly and report any defects at collection - use your phone's flashlight on the paint to help pick up any fine scratches.

I had a bad experience on my first attempt at collection and ended up rejecting the car(see my created threads), but my recent collection was much better.

Good luck and enjoy!
Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.