Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Denver Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not to mention the unmarked (full height) curb right in front of the first parking bay out front to try to catch you out. That said, this puts it way further away from my home or office which is a bummer - much more accessible location for the masses though.

Still no sign of a Boulder SC though, I thought that was supposed to be open by now.

Not to mention the unmarked (full height) curb right in front of the first parking bay out front to try to catch you out.
I almost fell victim to that but luckily someone left the parking lot right before me and drove right off the curb, bringing it to my attention.

The new location will be so much better. Lots of room, lots of chargers and very easy to enter/exit.

BTW, did anyone see the grand opening registration page?

Grand Opening of Tesla Littleton

Last edited:
Yep, I swear my Google Calendar must be public - they always manage to schedule everything when I am out of town :(
If you pair your phone to the car and share your calendar, the car does have access to your calendar events. o_O You have to do a full XPel wrap to prevent the car from sharing that info to the main hive at Tesla headquarters. ;)

IMG_6865.JPG
image.jpg
The old service center on Evans is officially closed now, even though there are a few Model Xs sitting around as you can see.

In the second picture, the ranger trailer is in a little disrepair, sitting outside their old makeshift "overflow" service building across Evans. This appears to be abandoned as well.

It's a shame that they moved it a bit farther from me, but I agree that it was crowded, hard to get in and out of, and definitely in a low rent area.

• Informative
Reactions: DrivingRockies
...It's a shame that they moved it a bit farther from me, but I agree that it was crowded, hard to get in and out of, and definitely in a low rent area.
Well, it is all relative, I suppose. The new Service Center is also farther away for me: 340 miles versus "only" 338 for the old one!

I'm looking forward to the Poncha Springs Supercharger Station getting built because that will allow me to go via Monarch Pass and South Park and cut 40 miles off the trip (more scenic and fun to drive, too).

Just to put it in perspective... ;)