Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New email today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No idea what's going on with that one.. it just seems odd to charter a ship then leave it hanging for a week even after the port is clear and it could dock.. must be costing them a fortune.

SFL Conductor used to be called Glovis Conductor btw. It's currently owned by SFL Conductor Inc. which suggests some kind of independent? Might be still a relationship there.

No idea what's going on with that one.. it just seems odd to charter a ship then leave it hanging for a week even after the port is clear and it could dock.. must be costing them a fortune.

SFL Conductor used to be called Glovis Conductor btw. It's currently owned by SFL Conductor Inc. which suggests some kind of independent? Might be still a relationship there.
The theory is that they might need to focus on some local production hence the delay, could also be that along with a build up of production for the cars on the ship and they would rather not have it at the dock as then they pay fees for it sitting at the dock to. You would think they might need ships going over more often to the Eu than before since added UK orders, I’m hoping for an all RHD boat, but I can dream!

Anyone else get a new email this morning? I had the text a while back confirming my delivery was due between 12 and 25th Aug. Just got an email this morning stating a new delivery slot of 14-21st Aug. So narrowed down to a week now.
Nope, nothing since the text for me. I've been back in touch though re final invoice (needed for EST claim) and they've promised it has been requested and is being pushed through the system...

Lots of people getting emails, not sure if people leasing are getting these?

I have not received any type of communication since i transferred my RN number to the lease company.

I do have a VIN in code so i'm assuming my lease company will email me with all the dates etc

Anyone else get a new email this morning? I had the text a while back confirming my delivery was due between 12 and 25th Aug. Just got an email this morning stating a new delivery slot of 14-21st Aug. So narrowed down to a week now.

Yes same e-mail today estimated delivery 25/8 - 01/09 Dartford, SR+ MSM Autopilot Black interior. 19'' Alloys. Completed profile some time ago so hope its on one of these vessels

Lots of people getting emails, not sure if people leasing are getting these?

I have not received any type of communication since i transferred my RN number to the lease company.

I do have a VIN in code so i'm assuming my lease company will email me with all the dates etc

I'm leasing and got the delivery email direct to me (my lease company was very upset!)

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3